Blackwater Road Traffic Law can help you with many different problems that can arise in a motorist’s life.
These are just some of the common questions that can arise:
- What happens if I get 12 points on my licence?
- If I receive a fixed penalty and I am on 9 points does this mean I won’t be disqualified?
- Will I be disqualified if I’ve driven at more than 100mph?
- What is the difference between a case in a Justice of the Peace Court and the Sheriff Court?
- Can you challenge speed guns?
- If I have been disqualified from driving can I get my licence back any earlier than the term fixed by the court?
- What does it mean when the DVLA revoke your licence?
- How do you get your licence back?
- When do you have to stop and exchange details with another driver?
- When do you have to report an accident to the police?
- How many penalty points can I get for speeding?
- If I have been charged with drink driving can I have my car taken from me?
- How does a laser speed gun work?
- Can I be sent to prison for dangerous driving?
- Do I have to tell my insurance company about outstanding charges?
These are just a some of the questions that we get asked regularly.
FOR A QUICK AND ACCURATE ANSWER TO THESE OR ANY OTHER ROAD TRAFFIC LAW QUESTIONS CALL NOW: 01463 548 015
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION CALL: 01463 548 015