Blackwater Road Traffic Law can help you with many different problems that can arise in a motorist’s life.
We are able to help you with many different types of issue that can occur if you are a driver. Here, we have compiled a list of questions that you may be interested to know the answer to. If you get in touch with us, we can give you personal information related to your situation.
- If I get 12 points on my licence, what is likely to happen?
- Will I be disqualified if I am given a fixed penalty and already have 9 points on my licence?
- Will I automatically be disqualified from driving if I am recorded doing speeds of more than 100mph?
- Is there a difference between a case that is heard in the Sheriff Court in comparison to the Justice of the Peace Court?
- Is there a way to dispute recorded speeds from speed guns?
- When I have been disqualified from driving for a certain period of time, is there a way to get my licence back any earlier than this?
- The DVLA have revoked my licence. What does this mean, and what is the process of getting it back?
- Under what circumstances should I stop and give my details to another driver?
- What incidents do I have to report to the police?
- If I have been speeding, how many points might I get on my licence?
- Can I have my car confiscated if I have been caught driving under the influence of alcohol?
- How does a laser speed gun accurately calculate speed?
- If I have been convicted of dangerous driving, is there a chance that I could receive a custodial sentence?
- If I have driving charges outstanding, will I have to inform my insurance company of this?
These are some of the questions that our clients ask us on a regular basis. If you feel that you would like some of these answered for yourself, get in touch with us and we will be able to answer your queries in relation to your case.